Library Student Resource Group: Agenda Feb 20 2007
University of Chicago
Library Student Resource Group
Tuesday, February 20 from
5 - 6:30 p.m.
Regenstein Room A-11
- LSRG web site (http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/about/studadv/ ) and meeting minutes
- Discussion: how can the Library communicate most effectively with you and other students?
- What Library information needs to be communicated to students?
- Where would students expect to find this information?
- Suggestions for improving communication about the Library to students
- Princeton Review's "Best College Library" rankings: in the most recent rankings, University of Chicago Library ranked #3
- Would you agree with this ranking?
- How would you go about ranking the Library?
- Faceted browse and guided navigation systems: adding a modular software component to improve usability and success when searching the Library Catalog