Library Student Resource Group: Agenda Jan 30 2008
University of Chicago
Library Student Resource Group
2007/2008 Meeting #3
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
4:00 - 5:30 p.m..
Regenstein Room A-11
- Approval of minutes
- Follow-up to discussion items from our last meeting
- Change to the 3 renewal policy for PhD candidates
- Frequently recalled titles
- Courtesy notices for materials coming due
- Using your CNetID and password, instead of your Library bar code number and PIN, when accessing your account in the Library Catalog
- All-night study spaces
- Lens (http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/h/4)
- Reactions? (Have you used it? How do you like it? What improvements or new features would you like to see?)
- Catalog-only workstations
- Contract for Copiers/Network printers/Microform reader/printers expiring August 31, 2008 - what do you want/need in terms of these services?
- Discussion of next meeting date -- Friday, February 29, at 4:30 - 6 p.m.
- Matters arising