Library Student Resource Group
2009 Winter Quarter Meeting #1
Wednesday, January 28
4:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Regenstein Room A-11
- Agenda building - what are your agenda priorities? Examples of past LSRG agenda priorities:
- procedures to deal with frequently recalled titles
- changes to the 3 renewal policy for PhD candidates: now unlimited renewals for students enrolled in Ph.D. or J.S.D. programs
- courtesy notices for materials coming due
- accessing your Library account through your CNetID and password, instead of your Library bar code number and PIN (note - this change should be implemented before the end of the academic year)
- Update on Library Budget Reduction Initiatives
- Mansueto update
- Building schedule
- Impact on other library spaces
- Questions for discussion
- Is the construction affecting you, and if so, how?
- Are you getting enough information about the construction, and if not, what are possible additional/improved ways of getting the information out?
- Other questions?
- Next meeting date