Library Student Resource Group: Agenda April 22 2009
University of Chicago
Library Student Resource Group
2009 Spring Quarter, Meeting #1
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
4:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Regenstein Room A-11
- Approval of minutes from February 26th meeting (see http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/about/studadv/notes_20090226.html)
- What we have done (follow-ups from the February 26th meeting):
- Average Crerar and Regenstein entries and circulation by user type
- Email notices - separating the type of notices - holds, recalls, overdues, etc.
- Email notices received solely as an attachment
- Paper receipts for quarter loans
- Impact of D'Angelo Law Library restricted access March 7 - 16
- What else would you like to see addressed?
- Eliminating Crerar all night study next academic year
- Copier/Network printing/Microform reader/printer/scanner update
- Discussion - Collections Arrangement and Utilization of Space
- Next meeting date