- Print edition: AE5.E363 2002 D'Angelo Law Reference
- American Jurisprudence (Am Jur 2d)
- The standard legal encyclopedia, covering federal and state law
in signed articles written by specialists.
XXKF154.A42 D'Angelo Law Reading Room
Jur 2d on Lexis
Search Am Jur 2d on Westlaw
- Corpus Juris Secundum [C.J.S.] : a complete restatement of the
entire American law as developed by all reported cases.
- Many articles have recently been revised and brought up to
XXKF154.C56 D'Angelo Law Readng Room
Search C.J.S. on Westlaw
- West's Encyclopedia of American Law
- Signed articles on legal topics, famous trials and cases, and
famous jurist written by law professors. Written for
XXKF154.W47 1997 D'Angelo Law Reference
- Cal Jur 3d
- Good general encyclopedia of California law, though less
detailed than the Witkins summaries.
K171.C252 D'Angelo Law Stacks
Jur on Lexis
Search Cal Jur on Westlaw
- Illinois Jurisprudence
- Good basic coverage of selected topics: Business Organizations,
Commercial Law, Criminal Law, Family Law, Insurance, Personal
Injury, Property, and Torts.
K331.I72 1992 D'Angelo Law Readng Room
Jur on Lexis
- Illinois Law & Practice
- West Group's Illinois encyclopedia, broader in scope than
K331.I7 D'Angelo Law Stacks
Search Illinois Law & Practice on Westlaw .
- New York Jurisprudence 2d
- General encyclopedia of New York law, similar to Cal Jur.
XXKFN5065.N48 1979 D'Angelo Law Stacks
York Jur 2d on Lexis
Search NY Jur 2d on Westlaw
- Canadian Encyclopedic Digest (3d)
- Encyclopedia of Canadian federal and provincial law, covering
both case law and statute law.
Search the C.E.D. (3d) on Westlaw
- Halsbury's Laws of England 4th ed.
- The standard encyclopedia of English law, from
KB11.H22 D'Angelo Law Stacks
- The Laws of Scotland : Stair memorial encyclopaedia
- K2046.L387 1987 D'Angelo Law Stacks
- Halsbury's Laws of Australia
- XXKU25.H34 D'Angelo Law Stacks
- Encyclopedia of the American Constitution, 2d ed.
- XXKF4548.E52 2000 D'Angelo Law Reference
- Encyclopedia of Crime and Justice, 2d ed. / Joshua
Dressler, editor in chief.
- HV6017.E52 2002 D'Angelo Law Reference
- International Encyclopedia of Comparative Law
- KA22.I61 D'Angelo Law Reserve
- Encyclopedia of Law and Economics (Boudewijn Bouckaert &
Gerrit De Geest eds.)
- Edward Elgar and the University of Ghent, 2000.
XXK487.E3E53 2000 D'Angelo Law Reserve; Regenstein First Floor
Comprehensive literature reviews and bibliographies on Law and
Economics topics. Simultaneously published on the Internet at
Findlaw (financed by the
University of Ghent).
- The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics and the Law, edited by
Peter Newman (1998)
- XXK487.E3 N49 1998 D'Angelo Law Reference; Reading Room, Floor