University of Chicago Centennial Cataloguesback
Martin A. Ryerson, Ernest D. Burton, and Frederick H. Rawson, cornerstone laying for Rawson Laboratory of Medicine and Surgery, November 17, 1924.
Martin A. Ryerson, Ernest D. Burton, and Frederick H. Rawson, cornerstone laying for Rawson Laboratory of Medicine and Surgery, November 17, 1924. Built on the site of the old Rush Medical College building, Rawson Laboratory was intended to be the center for post-graduate medical research of the University's medical school..