1. love the new special collections system for reserving books (better than any research library I've visited);
2. The subject specialists and the special collections and ILL staff are the library's major assets -- whatever the library can do for them and their departments will improve my research.
3. Special collections is fantastic and does a great job -- let's keep the digitization project going!
4. I went to one excellent session on special collections but still feel I know my way around the British Library better than Regenstein Special Collections. It may help to have more training sessions on accessing the library's resources.
5. Also high praise for Special Collections in terms of what it has and the super-helpful folks who work there. Special Collections deserves more florid praise than it probably gets.
6. The library should put on exhibits of their archives.