The Library currently offers various service accounts.
My Account (UChicago Library and Borrow Direct)
- View checked out Library and Borrow Direct items and their due dates.
- Renew Library items currently checked out. Borrow Direct items may not be renewed.
- View the status of items requested for recall, including items currently on hold for pickup.
- View outstanding fines and other Library charges.
Illiad Account (Interlibrary Loan, UBorrow, and Scan & Deliver)
- View checked out Interlibrary Loan and UBorrow items and their due dates.
- Renew Interlibrary Loan and UBorrow items.
- Request items via Interlibrary Loan. To request items via UBorrow, see the UBorrow guide.
- Request articles or book chapters via Scan & Deliver.
- View status of outstanding Interlibrary Loan, UBorrow, and Scan & Deliver requests.
- Download electronically received articles or chapters from Interlibrary Loan and Scan & Deliver.
- Change the delivery location of Interlibrary Loan and UBorrow items.
My Discoveries (Lens)
- Save citations in Lens.
- Leave tags, ratings or reviews of Library materials in Lens.
Aeon (Special Collections)
- Manage Special Collections material requests (both personal and course requests) online.
- Reactivate requests from previous visits.
- Initial requests should be made using the "Request from SCRC" link in the Library Catalog record or the "Request!" button in online finding aids.
Chalk (Course Reserves)
- Students: view course reserves lists and electronic reserves items. See Finding Course Reserves for more information.
- Instructors: submit reserves requests, as well as import course reserves lists from previous courses. See Setting Up Library Course Reserves for detailed instructions.