Building for a
The University of Chicago and Its Donors, 1889-1930
In its capacity as owner of the physical property represented in this Web exhibit, the University of Chicago Library encourages the use of these materials for educational and scholarly purposes.
Use of these materials for publication in any medium also requires the permission of the University of Chicago Library. Use of materials for commercial publication projects may be subject to a use fee. Please consult the policies of the Special Collections Research Center. It is the user's sole responsibility to secure any necessary copyright permission to publish documents, texts, and images from any holders of rights for these materials.
For further information on reproduction of materials from the Special Collections Research Center, please contact the Special Collections Research Center.