Lending Fees and Schedules
The fees listed below are effective for requests received on or after July 1, 2013.
Invoices and Payments by Mail
Invoices are mailed monthly. If you are paying by check, money order or IFLA vouchers, PLEASE DO NOT send payment with returned material. Mail payment only once you have received a notice. If you are paying with a VISA or Mastercard, do
not pay until you receive an invoice asking for your credit card information.
- Odyssey (default method with libraries that use Odyssey)
- OCLC Article Exchange (standard delivery method)
- Fed Ex Ground (Standard shipment method)
- Local messenger pick-up (you will be notified when materials are ready for pick-up)
- ILDS Route (Illinois libraries only)
Article Fee Schedule
In addition to the fees listed below, there is an additional $0.10 per page charge after the initial 50 pages.
Articles ship within 4-8 business days. Please allow additional time for mail delivery when determining receipt date.
Loan Fee Schedule
International loans are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Loans ship within 4-8 business days. Please allow additional time for mail delivery when determining receipt date.