Director, Library Human Resources
A veteran human resources professional, whose background includes over 15 years of experience in employee and labor relations in private industries (manufacturing/distribution, healthcare, gaming), higher education, non-profit organizations, and public sector. Several years of experience in understanding customers' needs and taking a consultative approach in discussing employee/employer solutions allow me to service the needs of my clients.
Moreover, I am adept at handling the intricacies of the employee and labor relations, recruitment, and professional development processes for both unionized and non-unionized environments. My keen negotiation and communication skills, combined with my in-depth knowledge of the business environment, provide the qualities needed to successfully help all clients.
My professional experience is combined with formal education that includes two graduate degrees: Master's degree in Human Resources Management and Master's degree in Public Administration, as well as, a Baccalaureate degree in Healthcare Administration. I am also a graduate of the Booth School of Business Executive Program for Emerging Leaders (EPEL) Program 2019.
Current Certifications include:
- Society of Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) since 2015
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) since 2011
- Nationwide Mental Health First Aid Instructor Certification for Adults
- Nationwide Mental Health First Aid Instructor Certification for Youth
- Campus-Wide Diversity and Inclusion Initiative Facilitator - Hearing One Another & Inclusion in Practice