New database trial: Archives Unbound: Holocaust Studies
The Library has received trial access to the following database:
Archives Unbound: Holocaust Studies
This trial consists of access to the following collections:
- The Jewish Question: Records from the Berlin Document Center
- Nuremburg Laws and Nazi Annulment of Jewish German Nationality
- German Anti-Semitic Propaganda
- Nazism in Poland: The Diary of Governor-General Hans Frank
- Testaments to the Holocaust Digital Archive
- U.S. Relations with the Vatican and the Holocaust, 1940-1950
- Correspondence from German Concentration Camps and Prisons
Access this resource via the Database Trials page.
This trial is available from February 20, 2018 – March 11, 2018.
Please try it out and let us know what you think.