UpToDate access issues
We have been experiencing some access issues with UpToDate (UTD) and working closely with the vendor to fix them. We apologize for this inconvenience. Here is a summary of the circumstances under which UTD does, and does not, work.
UpToDate does not currently work:
- On a computer/laptop when using a non-proxied link (i.e. not a Library link to UTD).
- On a mobile device via the UpToDate website, whether using a proxied link or signing in with a personal account.
- The Log In / Register link (i.e. the personal account) does not currently work on a computer/laptop or a mobile device.
UpToDate does currently work:
- On a computer/laptop using the Library’s proxied link:
http://proxy.uchicago.edu/login?url=http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/h/uptodate. Ignore the prominent message “Your clinical information system is not properly configured to integrate with UpToDate” and use the search box as usual.
- On a mobile device via the UTD app. If you do not already have the app, you cannot install it until the personal account feature is functional.
NOTE: The Library’s proxied link also works remotely; you will be prompted to sign in with a CNetID or UCHADID when not at the medical center or when off-campus.