Fisher Express Request
Fisher Express Temporarily Unavailable
Fisher Express requests are temporarily unavailable during the initial phase of reopening on-site services.
If you urgently need an electronic copy during the closure, please submit a purchase request and write “needed during closure” in the Additional Comments section.
Fisher Express is a library service for students who are enrolled in the University of Chicago MBA part-time programs held at the Gleacher Center. The service allows students in these programs to request books from the University of Chicago libraries, checked out on their accounts, and have them delivered to the Gleacher Center.
- Books are delivered to the Fisher Career Resources Center in Suite 440 for pick-up.
- The books should be delivered in 2 to 3 days from the receipt of the request. All books need to be returned to the Career Resources Center.
- If the item is needed by another reader, you will be notified of this and your loan period will be shortened.
- Interlibrary Loan items are ineligible for delivery via Fisher Express.
- Check the University of Chicago Library Catalog to see if the item is owned by the Library.
- If the status is "Available" or "Recently Returned," fill out the form below to request the material. Please fill out a separate form for each individual item you request.
- If you have problems submitting the request, contact Regenstein Circulation at 773-702-8781.
Required fields are followed by *