University of Chicago Law School Time Capsules: 1903 & 1958
In August 2009, University stone masons opened the cornerstone of the University of Chicago's Law School building to unveil two time capsules, one from 1903 and one from 1958.The boxes contained items collected for the cornerstone of the original Law School building and items presented when the current building, designed by Eero Saarinen, was built.
The D'Angelo Law Library
View web exhibit >>
University of Chicago Law