Information For Faculty
Using the Library
Borrow, Renew, Request
Access the Library on- and off-campus, use delivery services, and designate proxy borrowers.
- Borrowing Privileges
- Proxy Borrowers
- Off-Campus Access
- Scan & Deliver - request articles and chapters from UChicago print collections
- Interlibrary Loan - request articles, chapters, books, and media not available at UChicago
- Reciprocal Borrowing from Other Universities
- The John Crerar Library
- The D'Angelo Law Library
- Eckhart Library
- The Joe and Rika Mansueto Library
- The Joseph Regenstein Library
- The Social Service Administration Library
Use librarian-curated guides to discover digital and physical library collections.
Place library materials on reserve -- in print and online -- for your students.
Collaborate with librarians to provide customized research instruction to your students.
- Embed librarians in your Chalk and Canvas course sites.
- Add course reserve readings to your course sites.
- Request a custom guide to library resources relevant to your course.
Learn about library classrooms and policies.
Research & Technology Support
Find your subject librarians.
Resources and services to help you manage research data.
Participate in Library workshops and events related to citation management, research resources, assignment design, productivity, and more.
Learn about renting a faculty study in Regenstein Library.