Information For University Staff
Using the Library
Find everything the Library owns -- both in the physical collections and online -- by searching the Library Catalog.
Borrow, Renew, Request
Access the Library on- and off-campus, borrow materials, and use delivery services.
- Borrowing Privileges
- Off-Campus Access
- Scan & Deliver - request articles and chapters from UChicago print collections
- Interlibrary Loan, Borrow Direct and UBorrow - request books and media not available at UChicago
- The John Crerar Library
- The D'Angelo Law Library
- Eckhart Library
- The Joe and Rika Mansueto Library
- The Joseph Regenstein Library
- The Social Service Administration Library
Discover the Library's collections through librarian-curated guides.
Learn about options for copying, printing, scanning and faxing in the Library.
Resources and services to help you manage research data.
Participate in Library workshops and events related to citation management, research resources, assignment design, productivity, and more.