Journal Hosting Services with OJS
The Center for Digital Scholarship provides infrastructure for the management and publication of open access online journals, series, or proceedings publications. This new service provides free hosting for academic faculty and student journals on the Open Journal System Platform. [Learn more about this open source system on the project's website Open Journal Systems (OJS).]
Features of the OJS platform:
- Support for all the stages of the journal publishing process:
- peer review
- editorial and production workflows
- online publishing & indexing
- Out-of-the-box professional online presence
- Customizable branding that supports minimal or extensive design depending on your expertise
The Center for Digital Scholarship handles the initial set-up of journals, answer questions about how to use the software, and can make recommendations about how to implement the journal. The journal owners are responsible for managing the editorial process, publishing content, managing subscribers, and customizing the design of the journal.
If you would like to discuss starting a journal or transitioning an existing journal to our OJS platform, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consultation.