Contact us at email@example.com to find out how we are delivering data services during the COVID-19 crisis.
We offer a wide range of data services because we understand that open access to or creation of open datasets can help inform and strengthen reproducibility, access to information, and inclusion of other perspectives to interrogate existing datagathering and research methodologies.
- Data Visualization
- Recommendations on data visualization tools for STEM or Humanities projects; provide recommendations on data transformation or processing tools
- Data Acquisition
- Acquire datasets or corpera for instructional or research use; consultation on navigating data licenses and acquisitions;
- Data Discovery and Use
- Working with instructors to leverage data resources for classroom assignments; customize instruction around exploration of data sources and analysis tools
- Data/Corpus Creation
- Guidance and training around geospatial analysis tools; recommendations on text or data mining tools;
- Data Management
- Customize federally compliant data management plans for grant proposals; deposit in Knowledge's data depository; receive assistance in creating DMP; documentation; file formats, etc.
- Digital Preservation
- Provide guidance on appraisal and curation of web-based digital collections;
- Knowledge@UChicago (institutional repository)