Request use of a Library Classroom
This form allows faculty to request to use a library classroom in Regenstein Library for a formal instruction session. Some library classrooms provide multimedia equipment and computer projection. All classrooms provide a whiteboard or blackboard.
Library classrooms may be reserved during regular teaching hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm) for the following purposes:
- For a faculty or Library staff member who is giving a special orientation seminar in the bibliography of a subject or field using such material in the lecture or discussion.
- As a reserved place for formal seminar instruction offered by a faculty member when one or more of the following conditions prevail:
- The work of a seminar requires its members, during seminar periods, to use texts or other resources which cannot or should not be taken from the Library.
- The seminar requires that a selected body of library material be used frequently by all members of the class, and reserve use is for some reason not feasible.
- The books or other materials required for the seminar are so large or so numerous that taking them from the Library to a classroom would be impractical.
- When there is a need to examine, discuss, and compare in class a considerable range of library material throughout an academic quarter.
Asterisk (*) denotes required field.