Library Student Resource Group: Agenda Feb 29 2008
University of Chicago
Library Student Resource Group
2007/2008 Meeting #4
Friday, February 29, 2008
4:30 - 6:00 p.m..
Regenstein Room A-11
Guest: Agnes Tatarka, Assessment
- Approval of minutes
- Follow-up to discussion items from our last meeting
- Construction noise in the Law Library
- Ensuring reader space in the Classics reading room for users
needing to consult these collections when that reading room is
crowded and there are users who are working, but not using the
- Courtesy notices for materials coming due
- Using your CNetID and password, instead of your Library bar
code number and PIN, when accessing your account in the Library
- Lost book fees - an inquiry from the Ombudsperson
- Disclosure of borrower names: a change in policy
- Copiers/Network printers/Microform reader/printers: a
discussion led by Agnes
- What "copying" equipment do you currently use when you are in
- What "copying" equipment would you like to have available for
- What would you like to be able to do, given new "copying"
- Noise in the libraries: a brief discussion led by Agnes
- Noise in the libraries: this quarter vs. last spring
- Where do you go for quiet study?
- Where do you go to study in groups?
- Are there places you avoid? Why?
- Discussion of next meeting date.
- Matters arising