Digitization Services for General Collections
Digitization Services from the Preservation Department
The Preservation Department’s Digitization Unit offers digitization services for the University community and for the public from books and printed materials held in the Library’s general collections. See the services below for details:
- Full-book Digitization Service for General Collections
- Digitization of rarely held volumes that are in the public domain (i.e. without copyright restrictions).
- Digital Photography Service for General Collections
- Provision of publication-quality digital images.
Other Library Copy Services
- Hanna Holborn Gray Special Collections Research Center scanning services
- Scan & Deliver (Reference Quality Scanning from General Collections)
- For UChicago students, faculty, and staff only.
- Self-Service Scanning