Changing Input Keyboards In Windows 7
Language options in Windows 7 are set at the user level rather than for the entire computer. Users will need to change the settings on each computer on which they wish to use alternate languages. Here's how to do it. You can also download a printer friendly PDF version of these instructions.
- Click on the Start Button and open the Control Panel
- Select "Clock, Language, and Region"
- Select "Change display language"
- Click "Change keyboards..."
- Click "Add..."
- Select your language(s), drill down by language, and check the keyboard configuration you prefer. Click OK.
- Then Click OK to complete the process.
- The language bar will now appear in your taskbar. You can click there to switch between keyboards.