Citation and Style Manuals
- Introduction to Basic Legal Citation, by Peter W. Martin (Cornell Law School) [based on The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation.]
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 16th ed. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard Law Review Association.
XXKF245.B59 Law Reference, Law Reserve
- The University of Chicago Manual of Legal Citation (Maroon Book)
XXKF245.U55 1989 Law Reference, Law Reserve. A new edition is in progress.
- Bieber's Dictionary of Legal Abbreviations, 3d ed.
XXKF246.B46 1988 Law Reference - dictionary of US and foreign legal abbreviations.
- Bieber's Dictionary of Legal Abbreviations, 4th ed.
XXKF246.B460 1993 Law Reference - dictionary of Anglo-American legal abbreviations
- Bieber's Dictionary of Legal Citation, 5th ed.
XXKF246.P73 1997 Law Reference - includes a complete reprint of the Bluebook, 16th ed.
- Cardiff's Index to Legal Abbreviations - Searches of abbreviations for English language legal publications, from the British Isles, the Commonwealth and the United States, including those covering international and comparative law. Indexed by journal title or citation. Offers alternate legal citations when available. A selection of major foreign language law publications is also included. The database mainly covers law reports and law periodicals, but some legislative publications and major textbooks are also included.
- Sample Legal Citations
Citing Electronic Documents