D'Angelo Law Library Conference Rooms
Conference rooms are available for law students for course work or other academic projects. Reservations are limited to 4 hours per day per student. The D'Angelo Law Library has seven conference rooms: two conference rooms on each of the 4th, 5th and 6th floors, and one conference room on the second floor. Law students may reserve use of a conference room online using the Law School's room reservation system. You will need to log in using your UCLAW username and password. If you do not have a UCLAW username and would like to reserve a conference room, contact a law librarian.
For detailed instructions on using the room reservation system, see How to Reserve a Law Library Conference Room.
Reserve a Library Conference Room
Law Library Conference Room Policies
- Reservations are limited to 4 hours per day per student.
- Law students should contact the library staff to cancel or modify an existing conference room reservation. Students who do not occupy a conference room within 30 minutes of their scheduled time may have the reservation canceled.
- Priority use of conference rooms is for groups. Law students studying alone may be asked to relinquish use of a conference room to a group requesting it. The Green Lounge is available for law student social gatherings.
To see what rooms are currently reserved, check the Law School's Room Reservation Calendar (A UCLAW username and password is also required to view this page.)
Conference room seating capacities are as follows:
- 2nd Floor conference room
- 4th Floor conference rooms
- 413: seating for 8
- 415 (semi-enclosed; not soundproof): seating for 4
- 5th Floor conference rooms
- 514: seating for 4
- 515 (semi-enclosed; not soundproof): seating for 4
- 6th Floor conference rooms
- 613: seating for 8
- 615 (semi-enclosed; not soundproof): seating for 4