COVID-19 Information for Visitors
Visitors to the Library are required to follow the University’s current COVID-19 guidance. For details, see UChicago Campus Visitor Information.
As part of the University's health protocols, individuals with symptoms of respiratory illness should get tested and wear a mask around others until the symptoms are gone. In other circumstances, the decision to mask is your own; we ask everyone to be courteous of others and respect their choices.
Anyone with Library privileges may rent a locker in Regenstein. Lockers are located in the 2nd through 5th floor reading rooms.
See Rental Lockers for more information.
There are 62 day lockers on the A-Level of Regenstein, 14 of which are equipped with outlets for charging laptops and mobile devices.
- Day lockers are available for short term use during the day only.
- Lockers must be emptied before the A Level closes at the end of the day.
- Items left in day lockers after closing will be removed.
- Lockers may not be used to store items that may be a health, safety, or security concern.
- The Library is not responsible for loss or damage of any material stored in lockers.