Lockers are available for rent in the 2nd through 5th floor reading rooms of Regenstein. Anyone with Library privileges may rent a locker in Regenstein.
See Rental Lockers for more information.
There are 62 day lockers on the A-Level of Regenstein, 14 of which are equipped with outlets for charging laptops and mobile devices.
- Day lockers are available for short term use during the day only.
- Lockers must be emptied before the A Level closes at the end of the day.
- Items left in day lockers after closing will be removed.
- Lockers may not be used to store items that may be a health, safety, or security concern.
- The Library is not responsible for loss or damage of any material stored in lockers.
Questions about Lockers
Complete the Locker Inquiries form if you have questions about lockers and locker policies, maintenance requests, or inquiries about personal items removed from day lockers.