Lockers are available for rent in the 2nd through 5th floor reading rooms of Regenstein. Anyone with Library privileges may rent a locker in Regenstein.
See Rental Lockers for more information.
There are 62 day lockers on the A-Level of Regenstein, 14 of which are equipped with outlets for charging laptops and mobile devices.
- Day lockers are available for short term use during the day only.
- Lockers must be emptied before the A Level closes at the end of the day.
- Items left in day lockers after closing will be removed.
- Lockers may not be used to store items that may be a health, safety, or security concern.
- The Library is not responsible for loss or damage of any material stored in lockers.
Questions about Lockers
Contact the ID & Privileges Office if you have questions about lockers and locker policies, maintenance requests, or inquiries about personal items removed from day lockers.