Suggest a Purchase
Purchase Requests During Library Closure
While Library buildings are closed due to the COVID-19 emergency:
- Purchasing will be done in electronic format, if available
- If an electronic format is not available, requests will be evaluated when the Library reopens
- If you urgently need an electronic copy of an item already owned by the Library, write "needed during closure" in the Additional Comments
The Library welcomes suggestions from all members of the community for the acquisition of materials which support the University's teaching and research programs. Before submitting a request, please check the online catalog to determine whether the material you want is already owned by the Library or on order.
- If the material has a call number but is not on the shelf or checked out, please click on the "Can't Find it?" link in the Catalog to submit a search request and Library staff will try to locate the item for you.
- If the material is already on order, you may click on the "Place Hold" link in the Catalog to submit a hold request and the item will be held for pickup when it arrives.