Matt Teichman is Programming Specialist at the Digital Library Development Center. He is also the creator, producer, and lead host of the Elucidations podcast, which won an Emergent Ventures grant from the Mercatus Center in 2019 and 2020. He also teaches functional programming in the UChicago Masters Program in Computer Science.
- University of Chicago - MS, Computer Science - 2018
- University of Chicago - PhD, Philosophy - 2015
- University of Chicago - MA, Philosophy - 2009
- University of Pittsburgh - MA, Cinema Studies - 2007
- Cornell University - AB, Film and Linguistics - 2002