University Librarian and Dean of the University Library
Torsten Reimer is University Librarian and Dean of the University Library. Learn more.
The Dean chairs the Strategic Leadership Board, which also includes:
- Gillie Abdiraxman-Issa, Executive Assistant to the University Librarian and Dean of the University Library
- Amber Cullen, Director of Development & Associate Dean of the Library
- Jennifer Green, Associate University Librarian for Research & Learning
- Sheri Lewis, Director of the D'Angelo Law Library
- James Mouw, Associate University Librarian for Collections & Access
- Rhonda Owens, Associate Dean of Administration and Operations (vacant)
- Rachel Rosenberg, Director of Communications
- Jessica Sydnor, Director of Library Human Resources
- Associate University Librarian for Digital Strategy & Services (vacant)
See the Library Organization Chart for more details on the Library's organizational structure.
The Library values participation in consortia and partnerships as an integral part of how it develops and provides services. See the Consortia and Memberships page for a full list of the Library's affiliations.