Interim changes in librarian responsibilities in Humanities, Area Studies, and Social Sciences
The Library has experienced several recent changes in librarian staffing and has put into place interim arrangements to provide ongoing support for several fields in the Humanities, Area Studies, and Social Sciences.
If you are interested in instruction and/or outreach activities in any of the following subject areas, wish to place a purchase request for a title, or have other questions about programs and collections more broadly, please contact the appropriate librarian listed below:
- African Studies—Nancy Spiegel
- Latin American Languages and Literatures; Languages and Literatures of the Iberian Peninsula—David Woken
- Linguistics— Catherine Mardikes
- American, English, French and Italian Languages and Literatures; Music, Theater and Dance—please direct queries to Andrea Twiss-Brooks, who will coordinate programs and collection purchases
- Political Sciences and Public Policy—please direct queries to Barbara Kern and Rebecca Starkey who will work with colleagues in the Social Sciences on programs and collection purchases
- Maps and Geography—Greg Fleming
Thank you for your patience as we work to meet all requests. We express our appreciation for the librarians taking on these additional interim responsibilities.