Access & Privileges
COVID-19 Information for Visitors
Regenstein, Mansueto, Crerar, and Eckhart libraries are open to visitors.
In order to provide broad yet safe access to all, visitors to the University of Chicago Library, including alumni, guests and family members of UChicago faculty, students, and staff, as well as researchers affiliated with other academic institutions, will be asked to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a recent COVID-19 test.
See COVID-19 Information for Visitors for more information.
COVID-19 protocols in Library buildings
Everyone in library buildings is expected to follow the current University of Chicago COVID-19 health requirements.
The University recommends that individuals wear a mask in indoor settings when others are present.
- UChicago Faculty, Students, & Staff
- COVID-19 Information for Visitors
- Visitors to the Library
- Alumni of the University of Chicago
- University Advisory Councils, Women's Board, and Library Society
- Researchers from Other Colleges & Universities
- Library Cards, PINs, & Contact Information
- Proxy & Off-Campus Access
- Contact the ID and Privileges Office