Access & Privileges
COVID-19 protocols in Library buildings
Everyone in library buildings is expected to follow the current University of Chicago COVID-19 health requirements.
The University recommends that individuals wear a mask in indoor settings when others are present.
- UChicago Faculty, Students, & Staff
- Visitors to the Library
- Alumni of the University of Chicago
- University Advisory Councils, Women's Board, and Library Society
- Researchers from Other Colleges & Universities
- Library Cards, PINs, & Contact Information
- Proxy & Off-Campus Access
- Contact the ID and Privileges Office
- COVID-19 Information for Visitors