Access & Privileges
Visitor access temporarily suspended
Access to library buildings is temporarily limited to current UChicago students, faculty, and staff, until further notice, as part of the University’s response to high levels of COVID-19 infection and work to limit the impact of the Omicron variant.
Alumni and other visitors, including those who have recently established privileges, will not be able to enter Library buildings or check out Library materials while these restrictions are in place.
UChicago Health Pact - Masks Required
Everyone entering library buildings is expected to follow the current University of Chicago Health Pact, which includes wearing a face covering over the nose and mouth at all times while in University buildings regardless of vaccination status.
- UChicago Faculty, Students, & Staff
- COVID-19 Information for Visitors
- Visitors to the Library
- Alumni of the University of Chicago
- University Advisory Councils, Women's Board, and Library Society
- Researchers from Other Colleges & Universities
- Library Cards, PINs, & Contact Information
- Proxy & Off-Campus Access
- Contact the ID and Privileges Office