The Library currently offers various service accounts.
- View checked out Library and Borrow Direct items and their due dates.
- Renew Library items currently checked out. Borrow Direct items may not be renewed.
- View the status of items requested for recall, including items currently on hold for pickup.
- View outstanding fines and other Library charges.
- View checked out Interlibrary Loan and UBorrow items and their due dates.
- Renew Interlibrary Loan and UBorrow items.
- Request items via Interlibrary Loan. To request items via UBorrow, see the UBorrow guide.
- Request articles or book chapters via Scan & Deliver.
- View status of outstanding Interlibrary Loan, UBorrow, and Scan & Deliver requests.
- Download electronically received articles or chapters from Interlibrary Loan and Scan & Deliver.
- Change the delivery location of Interlibrary Loan and UBorrow items.
- Manage Special Collections material requests (both personal and course requests) online.
- Reactivate requests from previous visits.
- Initial requests should be made using the "Request from SCRC" link in the Library Catalog record or the "Request!" button in online finding aids.