Services & Policies Have Changed
Library services and policies on this page have been updated in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Library currently offers various service accounts.
- View checked out UChicago Library and Interlibrary Loan items and their due dates.
- Renew eligible UChicago Library and Interlibrary items currently checked out..
- Manage pending requests from Mansueto.
- View items requested via Paging & Pickup that are in process.
- View outstanding fines and other Library charges.
- See My Library Account Help for more information.
- Request items via Interlibrary Loan. See Interlibrary Loan.
- Request articles or book chapters via Scan & Deliver.
- View status of pending Interlibrary Loan and Scan & Deliver requests.
- Download electronically received articles or chapters from Interlibrary Loan and Scan & Deliver.
- Manage Special Collections material requests (both personal and course requests) online.
- Reactivate requests from previous visits.
- Initial requests should be made using the "Request from SCRC" link in the Library Catalog record or the "Request!" button in online finding aids.
- Students: view electronic reserves items. See Course Reserves for more information.
- Instructors: submit reserves requests, as well as import course reserves lists from previous courses. See Course Reserves Setup for detailed instructions.