The Library currently offers various service accounts.
- View checked out UChicago Library, Interlibrary Loan, UBorrow and Borrow Direct items and their due dates.
- Renew eligible UChicago Library, Interlibrary Loan, and UBorrow items currently checked out. Borrow Direct items may not be renewed.
- View the current status of items recalled from other patrons.
- Manage pending requests from Mansueto.
- View items available for pickup, including recalled items, Mansueto items, Interlibrary Loan, UBorrow, and BorrowDirect items.
- View outstanding fines and other Library charges.
- See My Library Account Help for more information.
- Request items via Interlibrary Loan. See Requesting Materials from other Libraries.
- Request articles or book chapters via Scan & Deliver. See Using Scan & Deliver.
- View status of pending Interlibrary Loan, UBorrow, and Scan & Deliver requests.
- Download electronically received articles or chapters from Interlibrary Loan and Scan & Deliver.
- Manage Special Collections material requests (both personal and course requests) online.
- Reactivate requests from previous visits.
- Initial requests should be made using the "Request from SCRC" link in the Library Catalog record or the "Request!" button in online finding aids.