Mission & Vision
University of Chicago Library Mission, Vision and Values
D'Angelo Law Library Mission Statement
The D'Angelo Law Library contributes to the academic and scholarly success of the University of Chicago and Law School communities by providing rich collections and resources, maintaining a premier scholarly environment, and delivering superior library services. In furtherance of this mission, the D'Angelo Law Library partners with the University of Chicago Library and the Law School to:
- cultivate relationships with faculty, students, and staff,
- build and support a vibrant intellectual community,
- engage in learning, teaching and research in law and related disciplines,
- preserve and enhance the scholarly record for researchers now and in the future,
- develop and leverage the expertise of a highly talented and dedicated staff, and
- collaborate with libraries and publishers in its stewardship of law research collections.
D'Angelo Law Library Vision Statement
The D'Angelo Law Library improves on its strengths, evolves to overcome its challenges, and embraces opportunities that come with change.