- Exams: Past exams, with model student answers and memos by the professors.
- Hornbooks and Study Supplements: A list of the leading hornbooks and study supplements arranged by subject.
- Treatises: A list of the leading treatises arranged by subject.
- Books on Reserve: Assigned and recommended course readings.
- Accessing Library Reserve Materials on Canvas: Assigned and recommended course readings.
- Student Outlines: Student outlines are made available by the UChicago Law Students Association (LSA) in an online outline bank. Use your CNET ID and password to login.
- CALI Lessons: More than 1000 interactive tutorials in 28 skill areas. Ask a Law Librarian for the registration code to access the lessons from the CALI web site.