- Exams: Past exams, with model student answers and memos by the professors.
- Hornbooks and Study Supplements: A list of the leading hornbooks and study supplements arranged by subject.
- Treatises: A list of the leading treatises arranged by subject.
- Law Course Reserves: Assigned and recommended course readings.
- Accessing Library Reserve Materials on Chalk: Assigned and recommended course readings.
- Student Outlines: Student outlines are made available by the UChicago Law Students Association (LSA) in an online outline bank on the LSA's website. You will need to enter a password to access. If you do not have the password, Ask a Law Librarian. The Black Law Students Association (BLSA) also makes student outlines available on TWEN (requires Westlaw login and the password blsaoutlines).
- CALI Lessons: More than 1000 interactive tutorials in 28 skill areas. Ask a Law Librarian for the registration code to access the lessons from the CALI web site.