Requesting Mansueto Items
Services & Policies Have Changed
Library services and policies on this page have been updated in response to the COVID-19 emergency.
Mansueto Items Available via Paging & Pickup
Mansueto items may be requested for pickup in the outer lobby of Regenstein via Paging & Pickup
To request items from Mansueto, follow the instructions below.
Place Mansueto items into the Mansueto Cart
- Open the full record of a title in Mansueto.
- In the "Holdings" section, find the item you want.
- If the item's status is Available, click on the "Request from Mansueto Library" link.
- You will be prompted to log into My Library Account if you've not already done so.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the "Mansueto Cart" screen.
"Consult the Series Record"
- Some Mansueto records will not have a "Request from Mansueto Library" link.
- These records will display "To check availability consult the series record" instead.
- Click on "consult the series record" to view availability and request these items.
- See Consult the Series Record in Catalog Help for detailed instructions.
Submit Requests from the Mansueto Cart
- In the "Mansueto Cart" screen, the item you requested will now be displayed, along with any other items you've placed in your cart.
- From here, you can finish placing your request, or conduct another search and add additional Mansueto items to retrieve.
- Once you're ready to submit your request, Regenstein will be pre-selected as your pickup location.
- Click on the "Request all items" button. You will see a confirmation screen that your request is being processed.
- Your "Mansueto Cart" screen will now be empty. Consult the "Requested Items" screen in My Library Account to check on the status of your request.
- You will receive an email notice once an item is available for pickup as part of Paging & Pickup. All requested items are held for pickup for 7 days.
Remove Items from the Mansueto Cart
- If you wish to remove any items from the Mansueto cart before placing your request, select the item you wish to remove and click on the "Remove Selected Items" button.
- Once those items are removed, proceed with the steps above to submit your request.