Requesting Mansueto Items
To request items from Mansueto, follow the instructions below.
Visitors who do not have borrowing privileges should ask for assistance at Mansueto Circulation.
Place Mansueto items into the Mansueto Cart
- Open the full record of a title in Mansueto.
- In the "Holdings" section, find the item you want.
- If the item's status is Available, click on the "Request from Mansueto Library" link.
- You will be prompted to log into My Library Account if you've not already done so.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the "Mansueto Cart" screen.
"Consult the Series Record"
- Some Mansueto records will not have a "Request from Mansueto Library" link.
- These records will display "To check availability consult the series record" instead.
- Click on "consult the series record" to view availability and request these items.
- See Consult the Series Record in Catalog Help for detailed instructions.
Submit Requests from the Mansueto Cart
- In the "Mansueto Cart" screen, the item you requested will now be displayed, along with any other items you've placed in your cart.
- From here, you can finish placing your request, or conduct another search and add additional Mansueto items to retrieve.
- Once you're ready to submit your request, select a pickup location from the drop down menu. Items will be available at Mansueto within 15 minutes and at other locations within one business day.
- Click on the "Request all items" button. You will see a confirmation screen that your request is being processed.
- Your "Mansueto Cart" screen will now be empty. Consult the "Requested Items" screen in My Library Account to check on the status of your request.
- You will receive an email notice once an item is available for pickup at your selected pickup location. All requested items are held for pickup for 7 days.
Remove Items from the Mansueto Cart
- If you wish to remove any items from the Mansueto cart before placing your request, select the item you wish to remove and click on the "Remove Selected Items" button.
- Once those items are removed, proceed with the steps above to submit your request.