Requesting Mansueto Items
To request items from Mansueto, follow the instructions below.
Visitors who do not have borrowing privileges should ask for assistance at Mansueto Circulation.
Request Mansueto items
- Open the full record of a title in Mansueto.
- In the "Holdings" section, find the item you want.
- If the item's status is Available, click on the "Request from Mansueto Library" link.
- You will be prompted to log into My Library Account if you've not already done so.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the "Place Request" screen.
- In the "Place Request" screen , select your pickup location and submit your request. Items are available within 15 minutes at Mansueto and within 1 business day at other libraries.
- You will receive an email notice once an item is available for pickup. All requested items are held for pickup for 7 days.
You may also consult the "Requested Items" screen in My Library Account to check on the status of your requests.
"Consult the Series Record"
- Some Mansueto records will not have a "Request from Mansueto Library" link.
- These records will display "To check availability consult the series record" instead.
- Click on "consult the series record" to view availability and request these items.
- See Consult the Series Record in Catalog Help for detailed instructions.