Sample Title Pages
Title page templates are available in the Chalk course, Formatting & Submitting Your Dissertation.
A Few Examples
- Division of the Biological Sciences and the Pritzker School of Medicine
- Division of the Humanities
- Division of the Physical Sciences
- Division of the Social Sciences
- The Divinity School
- The Institute for Molecular Engineering
- The Irving B. Harris Graduate School of Public Policy Studies
- The Law School
- The School of Social Service Administration
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
The font on your title page should be the same as the font used in the rest of your dissertation. Settings should be the same also: double-spaced, one inch margins on all sides, and 12-point font size. Text on the title page should not be bold.
Your name should appear as it does on official University records in the Office of the Registrar.
The last line on the title page should be the month and year of your convocation: AUGUST 2016, DECEMBER 2016, MARCH 2017, or JUNE 2017.