Sample Title Pages
A Few Examples
- Division of the Biological Sciences and the Pritzker School of Medicine
- Division of the Humanities
- Division of the Physical Sciences
- Division of the Social Sciences
- The Crown Family School of Social Work, Policy, and Practice
- The Divinity School
- The Irving B. Harris Graduate School of Public Policy Studies
- The Law School
- The Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
This is a work in progress. Additional examples are available on request.
The font on your title page should be the same as the font used in the rest of your dissertation. Settings should be the same also: double line spacing, 0 pt spacing before and after paragraphs, one inch margins on all sides, and 12-point font size. Text on the title page should use upper case and should not be bold. The title page counts as page "i" but the number should not be entered on the page.
Use your diploma name on the title page.
The last line on the title page should be the month and year of the end of the quarter you receive your degree and graduate, with no date and no comma. If you are graduating this spring, your degree date is JUNE 2023. Your options for this academic year are:
- AUGUST 2022
- DECEMBER 2022
- MARCH 2023
- JUNE 2023