Many recent dissertations are available in the University's digital repository, Knowledge@UChicago. Search for a dissertation or browse by division or school.
- the Divinity School
- the Division of the Biological Sciences and the Pritzker School of Medicine
- the Division of the Humanities
- the Division of the Physical Sciences
- the Division of the Social Sciences
- the Institute for Molecular Engineering
- the Irving B. Harris Graduate School of Public Policy Studies
- the Law School
- the School of Social Service Administration
- the University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Most recent University of Chicago dissertations are available online in ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global. ProQuest processes dissertations within 12 weeks after the end of each quarter, so last quarter's dissertations may not be available yet. Some authors choose to delay access to their dissertations for two years.
Some dissertations are also available through PQDT Open.