Knowledge@UChicago provides open access to roughly 80% of the dissertations completed after Summer 2015.
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses @ University of Chicago provides comprehensive access. Some University of Chicago open access dissertations are also available through PQDT Open. ProQuest processes dissertations within 12 weeks after the end of each quarter, so last quarter's dissertations may not be available yet.
Some authors choose to delay access to their dissertations
Dissertations Completed during the 2019-2020 Academic Year
- Summer Quarter Dissertations (August 2019)
Dissertations Completed after June 2009
Records in the Library Catalog provide online access to these dissertations. The Library does not hold print copies.
- June 2019 (no records in the Library catalog - 12/9/2019)
- March 2019 (no records in the Library catalog - 12/9/2019)
- December 2018
- December 2016 (some records in the Library Catalog - 12/6/2019)
- August 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014 (no records in the Library Catalog - 11/26/2019)